arrange a conversation with someone 65 or older. Consider the following ideas:
· What it is like to be their age
· What challenges they might experience
· What strengths they might possess
Develop a list of specific questions you might ask to uncover these broader ideas for the Assignment. After talking with the individual, reflect on the experience.
· Briefly describe what you learned in the interview.
· Reflect on any beliefs, biases, and/or stereotypes you held and how they were supported or contradicted.
· Explain how diverse identity characteristics such as race/ethnicity, religion, gender, socioeconomic status, and/or ability might affect the experience of a person of a similar age.
· Describe a social worker’s role when working with older adults.
· Apply concepts and material from this week’s resources to your paper.
com/archive/091514p34.shtml” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow noopener”>https://www.socialworktoday.com/archive/091514p34.shtml