Week 7 Research Proposal Project: Final Research Proposal Project
All components of this project have been completed in previous weeks, so your final research proposal project paper should be cohesive, polished, and incorporate feedback from your instructor from the previous weeks. Your research proposal should be between 10 and 15 pages. Follow proper APA format and style and include a cover page, reference page, and any applicable tables or appendices. Your research proposal should have a nursing theoretical foundation.
Your research proposal must include the following sections:
· Background and rationale for the study
· Review of the relevant literature
· Design and methodology
You must include the following components:
Section One: Introduction
The research proposal should:
· Start with a statement of the problem and objective for the study, which articulates the main objectives that the study desires to achieve.
· Include a description of the theoretical framework to be utilized and a rationale for choosing a framework.
· Describe the significance and relevance of the problem. Why is this particular study needed? How will findings contribute to the field of advanced practice nursing? Why is this research needed?
Section Two: Literature Review
The literature review should:
· Be a synthesis of the major concepts from recently published research findings.
· Be organized by themes and not just a report about what each author discovered in his or her research findings.
· Identify no fewer than six relevant research articles.
· Synthesize the literature in relation to where the study fits within the context of the proposed study.
Section Three: Design and Methodology
In this section, what is to be done, and who, what, how, and where are all to be included in your proposal. The methods should be relevant to the question that is to be answered as a result of the research study. There should be information included about the study design, the setting and sample, data collection methods, and data collection analysis procedures. Ethical considerations should also be addressed in this area.