- Use the Crow’s Feet Notation.
- Reference recorded demonstrations on how to use these notations, for MS Visio and ERD PLUS. Reference attached video as follows: Course Project Ph2 VIDEO.mp4
- Drag and drop (draw) relationships between the entities you defined.
- Connect the ends to the two entities for each relation.
- Defined the Primary Key for the parent entity.
Step 6: Define CARDINALITY RELATIONSHIPSet the cardinality for each of your relationships defined in Step 5. For MS Visio: select a relationship line in the drawing area that is connecting two entities. In the Database Properties window, select the miscellaneous category. Select the cardinality for the selected relationship.Step 7: Upload your Work
- Save the File and ensure to have in your file name PROJECT2_LastName_FistInitial.
***The submission is a Word document with the ER Model diagram copied. Do not send any type of image. The submission must be the image copied into a Word document. Please include a cover sheet with your full name, the class and the university spelled correctly. Please include any details necessary to describe the results. Rubric:
- 10 points: ER Model (MS Visio OR ERD PLUS)
- 10 points: Entities: Minimum of Three entities are represented
- 10 points: Attributes: Minimum of Two attributes for each Entity. Most would require more than two attributes, and I am only requiring two per entity.
- 10 points: Relationships: Minimum Three relationships are presented.
- 10 points: Cardinality is defined and specific for each relationship with Crow’s foot notation.