Creating the PowerPoint Presentation :
· Survey Readiness PowerPoint :
· Must be 10-12 slides, excluding the introduction slide(s) and reference page slide(s).
· Presenter Notes :
· Every slide must have presenter notes except for the reference page(s).
· Your presenter notes will be the information that you will be sharing with your team.
· Your notes should be detailed and contain APA in-text citations.
· References :
· Minimum of five scholarly references, professional publications, and/or academic journals from the last five years.
· Include any references from your assigned LTC facility or setting such as the website, company information, facility website, service-level website, etc.
· Every reference must have a correlating in-text citation(s).
· APA 7th Edition Style :
· PowerPoint slides, cover page, and reference page.
The PowerPoint Must Contain the Following Content Aspects for Your Assigned Scenario:
Aspect A: Introduction Slide(s)
· APA Cover Page – Include the title of the presentation, your name, your instructor’s name, course name, your assigned LTC facility or setting, your assigned regulation, and date submitted.
· Provide bulleted points to identify each Content Aspect that will be presented in the presentation.
Aspect B: Regulatory Survey Readiness Analysis Slide(s)
· Provide an analysis of the regulatory survey process that includes the importance of survey readiness; a mock survey overview; and an assessment of being survey ready, as a means for creating successful survey outcomes.
Aspect C: Stakeholders Evaluation and Leadership Selection Analyses Slide(s)
· Include an evaluation of at least three stakeholders for the regulatory survey process.
· You must include the internal stakeholders of the patients and/or residents.
· The other stakeholders that you present, as part of your evaluation, may be internal or external.
· Include at least two of the applicable items from this list in your evaluation of the stakeholders: (a.) survey awareness; (b.) survey process understanding; (c.) survey engagement; (d.) stakeholder contribution; (e.) stakeholder justification; and/or (f.) importance of the stakeholder.
· Identify at least three specific leadership roles that will be involved in the mock survey process and provide an analysis of the assigned facility-level or service-level leaders involved in the mock survey.
· You must include the Administrator, Executive Director, or a top leader of the LTC facility or service in your analysis.
· The other two leadership roles may be any manager or director-level position at your assigned LTC facility or service for your analysis.
Aspect D: Regulation Assessment Slide(s)
· State the regulation that you assigned from your scenario and provide an assessment of this regulation to your assigned LTC facility or setting.
· You must include the regulatory standard, condition, rule, and/or tag in the assessment.
· Include an evaluation of the mock survey process for the assigned regulation, applying this information to your assigned LTC facility or setting.
· Apply your assigned specific regulation for one mock survey step, as this will act as an introduction for your LTC employees to understand the entire mock survey process. (Note – Remember you are only introducing the mock survey process to your staff, so this should be an overview of the potential regulatory mock survey steps.)
Aspect E: Conclusion Slide(s)
· Highlight the key takeaways of your presentation and include an explanation to why the information presented in the PowerPoint is essential for the staff to know.
· Include one call to action and share with your team any next steps for the upcoming mock survey.
Aspect F: APA Reference Page Slide(s)
· Provide the list of all references presented in the PowerPoint, formatted in APA 7th Edition.
Bottom of Form