|. Document Years and events
1. Create a chart of progresses made during the industrialization
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
. Document Years and events 1. Create a chart of progresses made during the industrialization
Just from $13/Page
1. Make relations between data in the two industrializations to modern day events.
1. Answer assignment questions on learned outcomes and events as instructed by the teacher.
1. In groups established by the teacher students will come up with a concept map of inventions made in the period of industrial revolution and processes involved.
1. Students should mentions and list types of inventions made in the industrial revolution and products.
1. Engage in history discussion of years after and the second revolution difference with the first.
1. Reflect in what is learned previously on the progresses and inventions that led to the industrial revolutions.
|Stage 3 – Learning Plan|
Rubric for Performance Tasks
|Document Years and events||Demonstrates understanding of the events and when they happened.||Able to document a few events and when they happened .||Partially demonstrates the years of events .|
|Create a chart of progresses made during the industrialization||Chart includes most all of information relevant to progresses during the industrialization.||The chart is done and shows that the student is capable of some understanding of the progresses made during industrialization.||Chart is missing multiple elements and lack of information.|
|Make relations between data in the two industrializations to modern day events.
|Integrates relevant and sufficient information to address industrializations to modern day events.||Attempts to make relations between data in the two industrializations.||Unable to make relations between data in the two industrializations to modern day events.|
|Answer assignment questions on learned outcomes and events as instructed by the teacher.
|Answer all questions on the outcomes and events.||Minimally addresses questions.||Has not demonstrated knowledge of questions asked on assignment.|