Using the Gentiva Health Services Statement of Income http://investors.gentiva.com/financials.cfm, use the following volumes for your calculations:
Volume for the year:
• Flexible budget: 6,000 visits
• Static budget: 5,945 visits
• Actual budget: 5,889 visits
Prepare a two-page report that addresses the following:
1. How many more visits will the company generate if it accepts Medicare patients?
2. What would be the estimated profit or loss associated with the Medicare service line?
3. Would you recommend that Gentiva Health Services increase its number of Medicare patients served? Why or why not?
Review the quarterly report and develop a business plan for the organization for its upcoming financial year. Be sure to include the following in your organized business plan:
• Organization segment
• Marketing segment
• Financial segment
• Projected cash flow statement
• Projected income statement
• Projected balance sheet
Feel free to take liberties with information needed that is not available in the report.
You may find the quarterly report at http://investors.gentiva.com/financials.cfm
Include all required tasks for this assignment in a Word document.