1) Select a database from NCHS or complete a query using CDC WISQARS.
2) Select a specific health concern or injury using the population of your choice.
3) Submit a report that provides the database or query results. The report should consist of a demographic description of the chosen population including a review of noticeable trends in morbidity and/or mortality by race, gender, and geographic location where specified.
4) Based on the results and possible trends, present the implications (500-1,000 words) for public health intervention or involvement.
5) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
6) This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assign