Reflection is used to intentionally examine our thought processes, actions, and behaviors in order to evaluate outcomes. Provide a written reflection that describes your experience with conducting this Health History. First, reflect on your interaction with the interviewee holistically. Consider the interaction in its entirety: include the environment, your approach to the individual, time of day, and other features relevant to therapeutic communication and to the interview process (if needed, refer to your text for a description of therapeutic communication and of the interview process). Finally, be sure your reflection addresses each of these questions:
• How did your interaction compare to what you have learned?
• What went well?
• What barriers to communication did you experience?o How did you overcome them? What will you do to overcome them in the future?
• Were there unanticipated challenges to the interview?
• Was there information you wished you had obtained?
• How will you alter your approach next time?