Workshop Two – 2.5 Problems from Chapters 7 and 8
Dropbox Introduction and Alignment
Developing quantitative and assessment skills hones one’s abilities to contribute successfully to those appointments throughout one’s career. End of chapter questions or problems from the text provide an opportunity for you to deliver solutions for what you have read, discussed, and gleaned from reading the assigned materials in this workshop.
Upon completion of this assignment, you should be able to:
- Analyze cost measurement.
- Create a one-price package for a battery of laboratory tests.
- Analyze budgetary concepts and use variance analysis to assess financial performance.
- Construct a simple flexible budget.
- Create a departmental fee schedule for a healthcare facility.
- Textbook: Healthcare Finance: An Introduction to Accounting and Financial Management
For this assignment, it will be strategic for you to review Chapters 7 and 8 from the textbook.
- Complete the following problems from the textbook:
- Chapter 7 End of Chapter Problems: 7.2 and 7.3
- Chapter 8 End of Chapter Problem: 8.4
- When you have completed your assignment, save a copy for yourself and submit a copy to your instructor using theDropboxby the end of the workshop