Crisis management models and theories, and applications
There are many models, theories and applications for crisis management. Some of these include:
1. A Crisis Management Model
2. Business Continuity Planning
3. Crisis Emergency Management Planning
4. Crisis Leadership
5. Contingency Planning
6. Diffusion of innovation theory
7. Integrated Risk Management (IRM)
8. Roles of apologies in crisis Management
9. Social Media and Crisis Management
10. Structural-functional system theory
11. Unequal human capital theory
From the list included, select number 7 and 3 others, and briefly describe each. Indicate which of these, in your opinion, are of the most important. Justify your answers.
Discuss how would these be incorporated into a crisis management program and what step(s) that each would be applied in the FEMA planning system (Program Management, Planning, Implementation, Testing and Exercises, or Program Improvement)?