In this discussion, you will be examining different elements of the environment that support or hinder responsive care of infants and toddler.
Some of these elements are:
- Primary care
- Daily schedule of activities
- Use of containers IE: swings, bouncers
- Continuity of care
- Adult/Child Ratios
- Group size restrictions
- Outdoor time requirements
- Concern of risk
- Licensing Standards or Dept. of Health Regulations
In your initial post,
- Select three elements from the list provided and explain how an environment needs to be set up in order to implement the three selected elements.
- How do these elements support a responsive, quality learning, relationship-based environment?
- Now, select three elements that you think inhibit learning and development and explain how each inhibits learning and what you can do to adapt or overcome these elements.
- 5 months ago