|Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Ministry of Education
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Ministry of Education Saudi Electronic University A picture containing text, outdoor, sign Description automatically generated
Saudi Electronic University
|المملكة العربية السعودية
الجامعة السعودية الإلكترونية
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Project Management (MGT323)
Deadline:12/03/2022 @ 23:59
|Course Name: Project Management||Student’s Name:|
|Course Code:MGT323||Student’s ID Number:|
|Academic Year:2021-22, II Term|
For Instructor’s Use only
|Students’ Grade:||Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low|
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
· The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
· Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
· Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
· Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
· Late submission will NOT be accepted.
· Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions. Atleast two Scholarly Peer- Reviewed Journals are required as references.
· All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
· Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
· Do not make any changes in the cover page.
· This Assignment comprise of a Case Study.
· Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually.
Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes:
After completion of Assignment-1 students will able to understand the
1. Defining the concepts, theories and approaches of project management. (L.O-1.1)
2. Recognize the steps of planning process in the project management. (L.O-1.2)
3. Analyze to work effectively and efficiently as a team member for project related cases. (L.O-3.1)
Assignment Question: (Marks 10)
Please read the Case-1.2 “The Hokies Lunch Group.” from Chapter 1 “Modern Project Management” given in your textbook – Project Management: The Managerial Process 8th edition by Larson and Gray page no: 24-27 also refer to specific concepts you have learned from the chapter to support your answers. Answer the following questions for Part-A, Part-B, Part-C of the case study.
1. For each part (A,B,C) What phase of the project life cycle is each project in ? Expain (1 Mark each for A,B,C) Total (3Marks).
2. What are the two important things you learned about working on projects from the case ? Why are they important ? Explain for each part (A,B,C) (2 Marks each for A,B,C) Total (6 Marks).
3. Describe the characters of “The Hokies Lunch Group”? (1 Mark)
1. Part-A: (1 mark)
Part-B: (1 mark)
Part-C: (1 mark)
2. Part-A: (2 mark)
Part-B: (2 mark)
Part-C: (2 mark)
3. (1 Mark)