Constitutional Amendments Resources List
Consider these resources as you conduct your research for the Constitutional Amendments and Criminal Justice Process assignment.
• 5th Amendment. No date. Constitution Annotated: Analysis and Interpretation of the U.S. Constitution. https://constitution.congress.gov/constitution/amendment-5/
• Patricia Barnes. 2001. What Rights Are Afforded Defendants under the Sixth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution? in Desk Reference on Criminal Justice 8. http://library.cqpress.com.libdatab.strayer.edu/scc/drefcj-0012945601
• Patricia Barnes. 2001. What Rights Are Afforded Defendants under the Eighth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution? in Desk Reference on Criminal Justice 9. http://library.cqpress.com.libdatab.strayer.edu/scc/document.php?id=drefcj- 0012945071
• David G. Savage. 2011. Cruel and Unusual Punishment in Guide to the U.S. Supreme Court 762-73 (5th ed.). http://library.cqpress.com.libdatab.strayer.edu/scc/gct5v1- 1179-57466-2235420
5th, 6th, and 8th Amendments
• John Vile. 2018. Summaries of Leading Cases in U.S. Constitutional Law. http://libdatab.strayer.edu/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=t rue&db=nlebk&AN=1711378&site=eds-live&scope=site
o You will find Chapter 12 especially helpful. • Jay M. Feinman. 2018. Law 101: Everything You Need to Know About American Law.
© 2020 Strayer University. All Rights Reserved. This document contains Strayer University Confidential and Proprietary information and may not be copied, further distributed, or otherwise disclosed in whole or in part, without the expressed written permission of Strayer University.
Page 1 of 1
- Constitutional Amendments Resources List
- 5th Amendment
- 6th Amendment
- 8th Amendment
- 5th, 6th, and 8th Amendments