1. Pick a device that is now part of the IoT used in the home and address the following questions:
- Does this device actually offer a solution to a problem?
- Is being connected to the internet useful for this device? Put another way, could the same task be accomplished without it being on the internet?
- What are the downsides of having this device connected to the internet?
2. For a twist, try and imagine a device that should never be part of the IoT. Describe what device you’re talking about and then give reasons why it being connected would be a bad idea.