Assess potential sources of pollution in your own community and…
- Assess potential sources of pollution in your own community and develop a solution for at least one of these sources and evaluate how that would improve health.
- Identify behaviors or practices that show a health care system or agency is culturally competent. Describe two ways a system can improve cultural competence.
- Explain the connotations of spiritual and religious and use examples to illustrate the differences in the two terms.
- Assess how spiritual care may impact health and the life span.
- Describe the moral, ethical, and legal ramifications of restricting access to health care or limiting coverage for specific problems (rationed care).
- Explain how self-care strategies could decrease health-care costs and include at least two personal self-care strategies you utilize.
1. Analyze how the family’s culture and communication are relevant to the nursing care of individuals throughout the lifespan.
2. Evaluate the effects of stress, the environment, electronic communication, and religious and spiritual beliefs on various age groups through the lifespan.