1. An I’ve of 500 ml D5W is to infuse at 75 ml/hr. The IV is…
1. An I’ve of 500 ml D5W is to infuse at 75 ml/hr. The IV is started at 1400. What time would the IV infusion be completed.
2. Infuse 500 ml normal saline in 6hr, drop factor 10gtt/ml.
3. If 1000 ml of ringer’s lactate to infuse in 8hr by infusion pump be set at/
4. an Iv of 500ml DSW is to infuse at 75ml/hr. The Iv is started at 1400. What time would the iv infusion be completed.
5. infuse ampicillin 1 g that has been diluted in 40 mlvof 0.9 % NS to in fuse in 40 min, drop factor : 60 get/ml. At what rate in gtt/min should the iv infuse.
6 the prescriber orders 2.5 L of D5W TO IN FUSE AT 150 ml/hr. Determine the infusion time.
7.order Kelley 250 mg in 100 ml D5W IVPB q8h to infuse over 30 min. Drop factor 60 get/ml. Determine rate in get/min