Showing work Concentrations needed: Fentanyl 50mcg/mL Lidocaine…
5. Fentanyl Loading dose for this patient would be 3mcg/kg. How many mcg and mL would be needed for this patient’s loading dose?
6. The DVM wants this CRI to be running at 0.1mcg/kg/minute. What is the mL/hr at this rate for your 50lb canine patient?
Complete 7-8 for a 90lb canine patient
7. Lidocaine can also be run as a CRI depending on the patients need. What would this patient’s loading dose be at 2mg/kg, mg and mL?
8. What would the rate (mL/hr) of lidocaine CRI at 10mcg/kg/minute for the same patient? Complete 9-10 for 14lb feline patient
9. Ketamine loading dose is 3 mg/kg. What would the mg and mL be for this feline patient?
This ketamine would be diluted for proper CRI delivery.
Do this calculation with 10mg/mL as your concentration, instead of 100mg/mL, as this would be diluted prior to use for a small patient.
10. What would the rate (mL/hr) of ketamine CRI at 20mcg/kg/minute for this feline?