For this project on CAUTI prevention in hospital settings, the…
For this project on CAUTI prevention in hospital settings, the student will apply evidence-based research steps and processes required as the foundation to address a clinically oriented problem or issue in future practice.
written project that includes the following information as it applies to CAUTI prevention bundle in the capstone change proposal:
- Clinical problem statement.
- Purpose of the change proposal in relation to providing patient care in the changing health care system.
- PICOT question( cauti prevention lower cauti rate for adult patients at hospital setting)
- Literature search strategy employed.
- Evaluation of the literature.
- Applicable change or nursing theory utilized.
- Proposed implementation plan with outcome measures.
- Discussion of how evidence-based practice was used in creating the intervention plan.
- Plan for evaluating the proposed nursing intervention.
- Identification of potential barriers to plan implementation, and a discussion of how these could be overcome.
- Appendix section, if tables, graphs, surveys, educational materials, etc. are created.