refer to the attachment
You have been assigned required readings on spirituality in your course. You may choose one or more chapters from each assigned book to read. You will then write a reflection paper regarding your thoughts, meaningful ideas, feelings, and/or reactions, and the application of these to nursing practice or your own spiritual growth and self-care.
- Paper is typed in at least 3 pages, double spaced and turned in on time via D2L or email to your professor, with coversheet title page in APA format; thoughtful, suitable title
- Introductory paragraph is attention-getting
- Spelling, grammar, mechanics, and usage are correct throughout paper
- Thoughts are expressed in a coherent and logical manner.
- Viewpoints and interpretations are insightful, demonstrating an in-depth reflection.
- Concluding paragraph sums up information, reiterates ideas and opinions, and leaves reader with a call to action or something meaningful to remember
- Pertinent reference sources are skillfully woven throughout paper without over use of quotations but, rather, attempt to paraphrase
- References are properly cited in APA format with no plagiarism.
- At least 3 references are cited in paper, including a reference from current class assigned chapter readings in Mauk, a reading in an assigned chapter in White, and one journal article of your own choice.
100 Possible Points
Actual Points =
Mauk, K. L., & Schmidt, N. K. (2004). Spiritual care in nursing practice. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott.
White, E. G. (2011). The Ministry of healing. Guildford, UK: White Crow Books.
APA format reference that you may use for free:
It is recommended that you upload your paper into Turnitin on D2L to check for plagiarism prior to submission to your professor. Also, to check for correct grammar, use the Grammar Tutor on D2L.
Book to read : Readings in Mauk and Schmidt, Spiritual Care in Nursing Practice
Topic: Chapt 19 The Nurse’s Spiritual Health