- Start your discussion by responding to this question using the company for which you currently work, a business with which you’re familiar, or the dream business you want to start:
- Start your discussion by responding to these questions using the company for which you currently work, a business with which you’re familiar, or a dream business you want to start:
- With your selected business in mind,(DOCTORS OFFICE) determine if it is competitive, monopolistic competitive, an oligopoly, or pure monopoly. Explain how you drew your conclusion about its market structure.
- How does the business/firm in this industry determine the price it will charge for the products or services it sells?
- Let’s talk about two trade-offs we face every day: how we spend our time and money. There are many things we can do with our money. Money spent on one thing isn’t available to spend on another. Also, there are many things we can do with our time. We can spend time doing one job or another. We can spend time with family. We can spend time in leisure.
- Start your discussion by responding to these questions:
- Describe a trade-off you have made in terms of your income or your time.
- What choice did you make with your money or time?
- Why did you make that choice?
- hoose one health care data breach to research and provide a summary of the situation:
- Who was involved?
- What happened?
- Who was affected by the breach?
- What laws/policies/guidelines were violated because of the breach?
- Did the media report the story?
- Support your response with reputable sources