Avoid any !copy-paste” prac2ce to prevent possible problems of plagiarism. This is an individual assignment.
Encyclopedia Britannica is a general knowledge English-language encyclopedia formerly published by Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc., and other publishers (for previous edi2ons). The Britannica was the longest running in-print encyclopedia in the English language, being printed for 244 years. The 2010 version of the 15th edi2on, which spans 32 volumes and 32,640 pages, was the last printed edi2on.
Explain in detail:
- What were the main factors that led the Encyclopedia Britannica’s board of directors to decide to stop prin2ng it?
- How did Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc adapted its core business model to the Age of Informa2on? Did they succeed?
- Has Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc. implemented a business or digital transforma2on strategy?
- What are the implica2ons of this adapta2on to other businesses whose business plans are similar to Encyclopedia Britannica’s?
- Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
- Text alignment: Jus2fied.
- The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s cita2on style.
- Word count: 2500
- It assesses the following learning outcomes:
- Outcome 1: Understand and appraise how digital transforma2on impacts businesses and enables new models.
- Outcome 2: Apply the strategic planning process to a firm’s digital transforma2on.
- Outcome 3: Cri2cally evaluate digitaliza2on in different contexts and areas of applica2on.