Refer to the CMO Memo for Target Audience and create a consulting report describing how the four Ps can be used to attract existing and new customers back to the U.S. Park Southeast when it reopens.
For the purposes of this assignment, you will include the following in your consulting report.
- Describe the plan to market the product to the identified target audiences.
- What communication strategy will you use for the target audiences, regarding the park services?
- Describe the role of place in attracting customers back into the park.
- Identify the appropriate communication method to share information about the safety measures you have taken.
- How will you plan a marketing campaign around “convenience of use” as your unique selling proposition (USP)?
- Determine the pricing strategy that should be considered to drive new and existing customers.
- How will you communicate the value of your offering through an effective pricing model?
- Describe two promotional events aimed at your two target audiences designed to drive attendance.
- Include one promotional event for each of the two target audiences. This element requires you to use your own creativity or previous exposure to promotional events.
Guidelines for Submission
Submit a 2 page Word document using double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins.
MBA 645 CMO Memo for Target Audience
To: Director of Marketing, U.S. Park Southeast
From: Chief Marketing Officer, Global Theme Parks
Re: Target Audience Identification
This memorandum is intended to confirm our recent presentation to the marketing directors of our global theme parks. A target audience is a group of consumers within a predefined target market that have been identified as the best recipients for a particular marketing message. And a target market broadly describes consumers who care about our theme parks, products, and services. Under the right conditions, they are most likely to be our customers, and our marketing efforts should focus on this target audience.
For the U.S. Park Southeast, working with market research and our business intelligence group, we have identified the primary target audience of families with children ages 6–18 and an average annual income of more than $75,000 per year. A secondary target audience of teens ages 15–18 has also been identified. These two target audiences will likely create a diverse marketing plan as we re-engage with them through our reopening efforts.