To prepare for this assignment you should think your top three choices of careers related to your major and Pathway that interest you.
The purpose of this assignment is to identify your goals and use the information to explore college majors and related career paths.
You will be able to identify clusters of careers within your area of interest; you will use the CCBC website and CCBC library databases to access information regarding programs and careers that match your area of interest. When you have completed this assignment you have knowledge of the college course requirements for your major and you will use this for Educational Plan that you will create later in this course. Sometimes students uncover course requirements that may surprise them. In some instances students find that the actual tasks performed in a career choice is not what they are looking for. Many times students decide on a perfect fit between interests, attitudes, and his/her career choice.
In order to answer the assignment questions you are required to utilize the library database to retrieve and review two articles.
You are required to have a reference page that follows standard APA formatting procedures for citing the articles. Follow this link for more information on how to properly cite information in APA format. This information is also included in the module in Blackboard.
Respond to all questions below:
1. Discuss the roles, job tasks and duties of the career you are interested in?
2. What are the educational requirements for the career you are interested in?
3. What are the licensing and/or certification options/requirements?
4. What is the salary for entry level, median range and experienced workers?
5. What is the job outlook and what are the future trends?