Read both Parts A and B of the Ethical Scenario (Task Force on PM Curricula, 2017b) assigned for this week and answer the following questions about the case. Your submission should be written in a professional business format that you could share in an organizational setting (i.e. a white paper: 3-5 pages in length, single spaced).Assignment Questions:
- What is your assessment of how Anna handled this situation, based on your understanding of best practices in communication and stakeholder management?
- What is your assessment of the ethical issues that Anna faced as a project manager, and her ability to balance her commitment to professional ethics with the needs of her employer?
- What are some of the strategies Anna might have employed to voice her concerns to senior management regarding ethical and legal ramifications?
- Reflect on the role of Volkswagen in the case as an organization – commenting on the corporate culture that allowed these events to take place and the corporation’s responsibility to establish and maintain a code of ethical conduct.
- Reflect on the role of project management as a profession in this case, including consideration of the PM standards for disclosure, ethics, and communication that might have mitigated this catastrophe.
- Close with your recommendations for how project managers might use their professional association to maintain ethical principles and standards.
Support your statements with evidence from the required studies and your research. Cite and reference your sources in APA style.Task Force on PM Curricula. (2017b). Appendix III-A-3, Part A & B: Ethics scenario and class activity. PM curriculum and resources (Vol. 3). Newtown Square, PA: Project