Project 1: Mobile Device Management (MDM) Policy Step 11: Submit the MDM Policy Presentation
The final phase of the project is to deliver a presentation on the MDM findings and policy recommendations to management that summarizes the results. This will include an update to the Policy Framework from the previous step according to received feedback. You are allotted 15 minutes for the presentation.
Refer to the MDM Policy Presentation Instructions for detailed requirements. Submit the MDM Policy Presentation.
Check Your Evaluation Criteria
Before you submit your assignment, review the competencies below, which your instructor will use to evaluate your work. A good practice would be to use each competency as a self-check to confirm you have incorporated all of them. To view the complete grading rubric, click My Tools, select Assignments from the drop-down menu, and then click the project title.
· 1.1: Organize document or presentation clearly in a manner that promotes understanding and meets the requirements of the assignment.
· 2.4: Consider and analyze information in context to the issue or problem.
· 8.1: Report on current developments in cybersecurity management and policy.
MDM Policy Presentation Instructions
Assignment: MDM Policy Presentation
The CEO has entrusted you with delivering a high-level mobile device management policy presentation. The presentation should be about 15 minutes in length. It should highlight how you arrived at your conclusions and why you made these specific recommendations based upon the organizational needs.
Note: This presentation should incorporate key points from the three assignments that you completed in this project. Those assignments should be submitted as documents separate from the presentation. You will submit four files in total.
The presentation to management should include the following elements:
· Title Slide
· client (person and/or organization)
· date prepared
· provider (person and/or organization who prepared/is presenting)
· Overview (introduction and purpose)
· Scope of Work (discussion board posting: Step 1)
· should include modifications made from feedback received
· Crucial MDM Concerns (key points from Assignment 1, Steps 2-4)
· Determine the effectiveness of current policies by:
· researching the critical infrastructure concerns (include in appendix of presentation) that affect compliance
· itemizing findings
· evaluating cyber-physical systems
· Policy Alignment (key points from Assignment 2, Steps 5-7)
· Should include how policy alignment impacts crucial concerns and issues affecting critical infrastructure and cyber-physical systems and consider:
· initiatives that can address concerns
· recommendation for framework deployment to minimize opportunities of attacks
· potential global effects
· ongoing and evolving technological advancements
· MDM Policy Framework (key points from Assignment 3, Steps 8-10)
· Should include:
· action plan to update current MDM policy with strategies, steps, or concepts
· potential breach chain of custody to address mobile device risk reduction of individuals and demonstration of policy requirements
When you are finished, submit the 15-minute MDM Policy Presentation, along with the following appendices, which are the assignments you completed during Project 1:
· Appendix A: Crucial Concerns Worksheet
· Appendix B: Policy Alignment Report
· Appendix C: Comments on the MDM Policy Framework