Based upon your company profile, install and configure Windows Server within the virtual environment.
Company Profile is a bank
1. Purchase, download, and install VMWare Workstation or Fusion (depending upon your computer OS)
2. Purchase and download the latest version of Windows Server.
3. Create a new Virtual Machine in VMWare, and install the downloaded Windows Server within.
4. Ensure that the server name is appropriate for your corporation.
5. Create a complex password for the Administrator account.
6. Be sure to choose the GUI option for installation.
7. As you go, take instructional notes and screenshots that will help to reproduce your process. Submit these notes as proof of completion.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.