READ THE APA MANUAL PAGES 308-309: Figure 9.3 Sample Annotated Bibliography
Please find below the instructions for the annotated bibliography assignment.
This assignment serves three purposes:
1) it gives you the opportunity to search for pertinent articles related to your preliminary RQs,
2) It asks you to critique those articles, based on your reading and your understanding of each article, and
3) it is a way to practice a critical APA Style skill/ Reference list formatting.
Annotated Bibliography Assignment Instructions
Find 6 scholarly articles based on your RESEARCH TOPIC(The Effect of E-commerce on Consumer Behavior)
For each of six scholarly research articles that you search and find, you should write one (1) paragraph that meets the following expectations:
- Identify the primary focus of the research article
- Identify any theories/variables the researcher uses/measures
- Identify the research questions or hypotheses being tested
- Describe the sample and methods used (survey, focus groups, interviews, etc.)
- Describe how they analyzed the data (statistical tests or coding schemes, etc.)
- Describe and critique the findings and conclusions. Are they well-founded? What is your degree of confidence with the way the research was conducted and how the findings were determined?
- Describe how this article may relate to or inform your preliminary research question(s) (RQ).
You should cite each article in proper APA format first (as it would be seen in a reference page) and then provide your paragraph under the citation.
YOU SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST ONE QUANTITATIVE AND QUALITATIVE ARTICLE IN YOUR ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY.
BE SURE TO ATTACH THE PDF VERSIONS OF ALL THE 6 SCHOLARLY ARTICLES YOU USE FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT.