|Kingdom of Saudi ArabiaMinistry of EducationSaudi Electronic University||المملكة العربية السعوديةوزارة التعليمالجامعة السعودية الإلكترونية|
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Strategic Management (MGT 401)
Deadline: 23/10/2021 @ 23:59
|Course Name: Strategic Management||Student’s Name:|
|Course Code: MGT401||Student’s ID Number:|
For Instructor’s Use only
|Students’ Grade:Marks Obtained/Out of 5||Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low|
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
· The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
· Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
· Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
· Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
· Late submission will NOT be accepted.
· Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
· All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
· Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Assignment No 1: Discussion Questions
1. Understand the basic concepts and terminology used in Strategic Management. (Lo 1)
2. Understand the Corporation Social Responsibility (Lo 2).
3. Explain how executive leadership is an important part of strategic management (Lo 3)
· Question 1
Discuss the influence of globalization, social responsibility and environmental sustainability on strategic management of a corporation. ( 2 Marks)
· Question 2
In what ways can a corporation’s structure and culture be internal strengths or weaknesses?
· Question 3
Discuss how executive leadership is an important part of a strategic management? Give examples from real market. (2 Marks)
· Using the terminology developed in the course of strategic Management will be highly valued.
· Your answers MUST include at least 4 outside references (other than the slides and textbook) using a proper referencing style (APA).
· Using references from SDL will be highly valued.
Maximum number of words: 1500