create a detail concept map template on soda addition. please include effects- family, finances, awareness,mood, sleep, health are just examples. please send access when finish if i need to add anything additional. This is part of my course in psychology on addiction be creative.
Concept Map example of obesity (what is yours for addiction and how it impacted your life?)
Understanding Internet Addiction
Dictionary definition of addiction:
1. a strong and harmful need to regularly have something (such as a drug) or do something (such as gamble)
2. an unusually great interest in something or a need to do or have something (from Webster’s dictionary)
People can be addicted to things that have no redeeming value OR to good things that produce negative effects when consumed in excess
MY POSITION: THE INTERNET IS LIKE FOOD OR WINE: MAY BE WONDERFUL IN MODERATION; ADDICTIVE WHEN CONSUMED EXCESSIVELY. USED DIFFERENTLY.
PURPOSES BASED ON INCOME.
Showing my kids in Austin around Poland
1. Website of the Harvard museum to find out its hours
2. Mapquest to find the best way from my kids bus stop to Harvard
3. Google to find a route for a walking tour
4. Facebook to listen to my brother from Poland while sitting on my porch watching my dog eat grass
4. Email and text messaging when taking photos
6. The Harvard website to find information about the university
7. Yelp to find the best place to have dinner
8. Could have used Open Table to reserve a table
9. Google Maps to find restaurants
WOULD I HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF SHUTTING MY SMARTPHONE?