How did the Time Management tool you chose help you be more effective, less overwhelmed in your job, school work, and/or life? What do you think it’s best to manage school, work, personal life at the same time?
- Please submit a 3 page paper sharing your experiences using the time management tool Todoist. How did it improve and balance your work and learning experience as a full-time student and a full-time worker? (Hint: set up different tasks and deadlines in detail on the calendar, etc.)
- Did you see any benefits to using this tool in your personal life?
You must address each of the following items:
- Identify the two courses currently taken (on cover page): 1)Accounting for Decision Making; 2)Ethical Leadership
- Provide the title of the position at work/internship (on cover page): Technical Professional – Environmental Engineering
- Provide the name of the Time Management tool you chose: Todoist
- Share your experience using the tool for the first time and how it improved your internship/job experience, your school deliverables, and your personal life balance. Did you see a difference? What would you do differently next time?
Only original work is accepted