ELON MUSK Paper 3
For Leader Analysis Paper #3, please submit a 4-5 page (minimum) double-spaced paper that details the following:
1. Specifically, how did your leader display (or not display) aspects of Leading and Managing Change (Unit 7), Problem Management and Decision Making (Unit 8), and Consensus Building and Negotiation (Unit 9). Please include citations and references to Units 7, 8, and 9 reading materials that support your answers.
2. How can you apply the conclusions of your assessment and analysis to leadership roles and responsibilities in your organization?
Table of Contents:
1. Leading and Managing Change
2. Problem Management and Decision Making
3. Consensus Building and Negotiation
4. Application of Analysis to Leadership roles and responsibilities
5. Preliminary Sources of Weekly Research (Include website/articles links)
6. Conclusion – (Based on the conclusion, also include how you will apply leadership role & responsibility in your organization) This will answer question 2.
Leadership Analysis Papers Rubric
|Leadership Analysis Papers Rubric|
|Accurately described the leader’s style, traits and/or behaviours.||5 ptsExcellentFully described. No additional improvement is necessary.4 ptsGoodMostly described. Only minimal improvement is necessary.3 ptsAcceptableModerately described. Improvement is necessary.2 ptsUnacceptableMinimally described. Room for significant improvement.1 ptsUnacceptableDid not accurately describe.0 ptsNo marks||5 pts|
|Applied course material to what you learned about the leader.||5 ptsExcellentFully applied. No improvement necessary4 ptsGoodMostly applied. Minimal improvement is necessary.3 ptsAcceptableModerately applied. Improvement is necessary.2 ptsUnacceptableMinimallyapplied. Room for significant improvement.1 ptsUnacceptableDid not apply course material.0 ptsNo marks||5 pts|
|Used citations from the week’s reading materials.||5 ptsExcellentFully cited course materials. No improvement is necessary.4 ptsGoodMostly cited course materials. Only minimal improvement necessary.3 ptsAcceptableModerately cited course materials. Improvement is necessary.2 ptsUnacceptableMinimally cited. Room for significant improvement.1 ptsUnacceptableDid not cite appropriately.0 ptsNo marks||5 pts|
|Wrote with sufficient detail.||5 ptsExcellentFully detailed. No further improvement is necessary.4 ptsGoodMostly detailed. Only minimal improvement is necessary.3 ptsAcceptableModerately detailed. Improvement is necessary.2 ptsUnacceptableMinimal detail. Room for significant improvement.1 ptsUnacceptableDid not provide sufficient detail.0 ptsNo marks||5 pts|
|Used appropriate grammar, punctuation and masters-level writing style||5 ptsExcellentFully used appropriate writing style. No further improvements are necessary.4 ptsGoodMostly used appropriate writing style. Only minimal improvement necessary.3 ptsAccceptableModerately used appropriate writing style. Improvement is necessary.2 ptsUnacceptableMinimally used appropriate writing style. Room for significant improvement.1 ptsUnacceptableDid not use appropriate writing style.0 ptsNo marks||5 pts|
|Total Points: 25|