· The first part of your paper should discuss one U.S. law from each of the following categories: air, water, toxics, waste, energy, and natural resources.
· Following your overview of the six U.S. environmental laws, select another U.S. environmental law, and describe at least two positive and two negative impacts of the law.
· Subsequent to your analysis of U.S. laws, explain why there are international environmental agreements.
· Then, select an international environmental agreement, and discuss it.
· limit the amount of direct quotations. The vast majority of your paper should contain paraphrased information from your sources and should include your own thoughts on the laws that you present.
· paper should be at least three pages in length, not counting the title page and references page, and should utilize at least three peer-reviewed articles from the CSU Online Library. The paper is to be written in APA style utilizing a title page and section headings.