Activity I: As part of your company’s effort to select a project management software package, you have been asked to approach several other companies that presently use such packages.
- Develop a questionnaire to help collect the relevant information.
- Fill out two questionnaires, each representing a different software package.
- Compare the responses of the companies and select the best software of the two.
Activity II: Identify two projects in which you have been involved recently.
- Describe each project briefly.
- Suggest criteria that may have been used to identify the start of the termination phase of each project.
- Give two examples of activities that were performed poorly during the termination phase of either project, and suggest measures that might have been taken to improve the situation.