Statistical Process Control Methods
Page 2 of 2
Top of Form
This assignment is intended to help you use leadership skills to gather project members from cross-functional departments and skill sets and lead them in the fulfillment and implementation of a mock project.
Discover the various responsibilities of a project manager by organizing a project. See Chapter 19, sections 19.9 and Cases.
Apply project management tools and a PM outline type of your choice to structure and plan the project by defining, planning, and controlling. The project will be a continuation of how to improve the process you chose in Weeks 1 and 2.
Create a 10- to 12-slide PowerPoint (supported by Excel and Word as needed) presentation, with detailed speaker notes, that includes the following:
· Project description
· Project Management Charts (Critical Path, Gant Chart, etc.)
· Improved Process Flow Chart from Week 1
· Meeting cadence/rhythm and timing
· Metrics to measure the project’s success
· Financial and budgetary considerations
· Description of the project reporting structure
Cite references to support your assignment.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Bottom of Form
Copyright 2020 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.