For the discussion this week, you will discuss the steps of the research process. Specifically, you’ll be sharing how your process went as you established a topic and then completed the research for your annotated bibliography.
- Who is your audience?
- What was your thesis statement?
- Explain how you conducted your productive online searches using academic databases in the Herzing library.
- What were your Boolean operators?
- How did you use limiters to yield better results?
- What databases did you use?
- What is CRAAP?
- Which resources proved most helpful to you as you conducted your research and compiled your annotated bibliography?
- What challenges did you meet during the process, and how did you overcome them?
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.