BC0 214 PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT FINAL PROJECT 60%
• Individual Project in a Report format
• THE SUCCESS OF SUPPLY CHAIN AT INDITEX (ZARA) – Students will need to make their own research on INDITEX
• The individual Report answers the following questions or issues:
o 1.-) Briefly Introduction of INDITEX Group, its activity, key metrics and represented Brands
o 2.-) Which are in your opinion the KSF in the Supply Chain model of INDITEX?
▪ Flow chart Supply Chain of Inditex (draw & explain)
▪ Plant locations of Inditex (show, explain and comment)
▪ Logistics Model (show, explain and comment)
▪ Purchase & suppliers strategy (explain & comment)
▪ Store Management (identify different brands and highlight KSF on retail distribution)
▪ Quality control system, how does it works at INDITEX (explain and comment)
▪ Identify Management production system at INDITEX (explain, detail and comment)
o 3.-) What are INDITEX objectives with their supply chain model ?
▪ Give your opinion, comment and explain the added value the system brings
• Wordcount: 3000
• The presentation may be structured according to the above referred structure and should include cover page, table of content, introduction, well explained
and commented points using critical thinking approach (why, what & how), bibliography and appendix
• Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
• Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
• Text alignment: Justified.
• The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.
Submission: Week (8) – Via Moodle (Turnitin). Specific day will be loaded on Moodle due date 24 h later of last webinar week 8.
Weight: This task is a 60% of your total grade for this subject.
It assesses the following learning outcomes:
• Outcome : covers production systems, inventory and logistics, quality control systems, purchasing & the whole interaction of the different supply chain