Write a short (50-100-word) paragraph response for each question. This assignment is to be submitted as a Microsoft Word document.
1. Give examples of psychosocial factors that affect the health care professional and the effect those factors could have on patient education.
2. Give examples of psychosocial factors that affect the patient and the effect those factors could have on patient education.
3. Explain what is meant by personality styles and give examples of approaches that could be used to help the patient. Include self-perception as a factor.
4. List the steps in adjustment to illness and how the patient copes with each step.
5. Explain the health professional’s role in teaching the patient at different life stages.
6. Define the role of the family in patient education.
7. How might the family influence the compliance of the patient and what measures can the health care professional use in communication with the family?