- Slide Length and Design (0.5 point): The presentation should be five to eight slides in length including title and references slides. Use relevant and appropriate graphics, sound, and/or animation that assist in presenting the overall main point but do not distract from the information presented. Slides should have a consistent theme, format, and font that augment the readability of the presentation.
- Evolution of Technology (1 point): Discuss three ways the evolution of technology has impacted teaching and learning. Make reference to the course materials and/or outside sources.
- Technology Examples (2 points): ): Describes three examples of how digital and assistive technologies can be used to support diverse learners. Make reference to the course materials and/or outside sources.
- Technology Influence (2 points): Discusses three ways technology influences student independence. Make reference to the course materials and/or outside sources.
Written Communication Instructions
- Syntax and Mechanics (0.5 point): Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar.
- Source Requirement (0.5 point): Reference each of the featured videos as well as the Edyburn (2013) course text on the references slide and correctly cite all sources within the body of the presentation.
- APA Formatting (0.5 point): Use APA formatting consistently throughout the assignment. Refer to the Writing Center for assistance with APA style and formatting or your copy of the APA Style Manual.
Edyburn, D. L. (2013). Inclusive technologies: Tools for helping diverse learners achieve academic success (2nd ed.). Bridgepoint Education.