Need in Next 12 hours
Label all the sections of your document
Select any example of visualization or infographic and imagine the contextual factors have changed:
1. If the selected project was a static work, what ideas do you have for potentially making it usefully interactive? How might you approach the design if it had to work on both mobile/tablet and desktop?
2. If the selected project was an interactive work, what ideas do you have for potentially deploying the same project as a static work? What compromises might you have to make in terms of the interactive features that wouldn’t now be viable?
3. What about the various annotations that could be used? Thoroughly explain all of the annotations, color, composition, and other various components to the visualization.
4. What other data considerations should be considered and why?
5. Update the graphic using updated data, in the tool of your choice (that we’ve used in the course), explain the differences.
6. Be sure to show the graphic (before and after updates) and then answer the questions fully above. This assignment should take into consideration all the course concepts in the book. Be very thorough in your response. The paper should be at least three pages in length and contain at least two-peer reviewed sources.
7. Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study. Not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment. Reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace. Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
Total 5-6 pages easy simple own words. 1-6 question make pages 3-4 and question 7 it says 500 words or 2 pages double spaced according to that