#1. What are the benefits an organization can receive from the adoption of a risk management system?
- Describe the risk management system application.
- What roles do security and capacity play within the risk management process?
- What is the purpose of a risk management system?
- Describe the various risk management methodologies used for risk assessment and how they relate to a systematic approach.
#2. Tessile, S. A., a company based in Turin, Italy, is a medium-size company that manufactures, sells, and exports textiles. An increased demand for the company’s high-quality textiles has led to the approval by its CEO, Giuseppe Franco, to implement a major expansion to other markets. Mr. Franco is seen as a visionary leader in the textile industry as he transformed a cotton plantation company into one of the major textiles companies in northern Italy.Mr. Franco recently led an aggressive and successful series of acquisitions of wineries in southern and central Italy. Mr. Franco wants to follow these acquisitions by purchasing and introducing Tessile S.A. to the tourist and cheese industries. However, these last winery acquisitions left the company in serious debt and with its shares losing value due to the perceived negative view of Mr. Franco’s strategy by its shareholders moving away from their core textile business.You have been assigned to advise Tessile, S.A. board of directors on identifying potential hazards, threats, and risks of Tessile’s business strategies.Create a document presentation that consists of at least 7 sections as to considerations and process. Be sure to include the following information in your packet:
- Explain the process you will use to identify potential hazards, threats, and risks of the company’s current business strategies.
- Identify the potential hazards, threats, and risks that you discovered when using your process.
Be sure to include notes in your presentation where necessary. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
Title: Managing Project Risks; 464 Pages
Authors: Peter J. Edwards, Paulo Vaz Serra, Michael Edwards
Publication Date: 2019