Before you can begin thoroughly researching and developing a health care organization/facility, you must identify the type of health care organization/facility your capstone project will encompass. The health care environment is diverse and there are a range of health care organizations/facilities that provide treatments, tests, rehabilitation, therapy, and much more.
For this discussion, you are to complete and discuss the following:
- Identify the type of non-profit health care organization/facility (e.g., Mental Health and Addiction Center, Primary Care Center, etc.) that you will be researching and developing for your capstone project.
- Create an official name for your organization.
- Rationalize your health care organization/facility selection.
- Provide a detailed overview of health care organization/facility selection offerings and importance in the health care environment.
- Explain how the organization will meet the needs of a diverse population.
Petterson, S., McNellis, R., Klink, K., Meyers, D., & Bazemore, A. (2018). The Robert Graham Center. The State of Primary Care in the United States. https://www.graham-center.org/content/dam/rgc/documents/publications-reports/reports/PrimaryCareChartbook.pdf