In a Microsoft Word document of 4-5 pages formatted in APA style, describe the information collected about a person with a chronic illness. Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.
Using the information from the interview you conducted in Week 2:
- List the support needs of your participant beginning with the highest priority and then in descending order.
- Provide examples of appropriate interventions of the professional caregiver, for example, the nurse.
- Discuss how to implement objectives of Healthy People 2020 to increase wellness.
- Discuss nursing’s role as an advocate for participant acceptance of diagnosis and treatment.
- Discuss the impact of the environment on patient’s health.
- Include social determinants that impact care.
Support your responses with examples and information from library resources, textbook and lectures.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format. Helpful APA guides and resources are available in the South University Online Library. Below are guides that are located in the library and can be accessed and downloaded via the South University Online Citation Resources: APA Style page. The American Psychological Association website also provides detailed guidance on formatting, citations, and references at APA Style.