Reflection is an important part of effective problem solving and you do not have to wait until the end of the process to do it. Learn to engage in reflection as a practice throughout your professional and personal life. Each workshop, this course provides you with an opportunity to do this. The chart below outlines the protocol you will use for reflection. Make a copy of this chart and have it available as a reminder when you work with your project team throughout the problem steps in this course.
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Use the journal template(Word document) to think through your experiences during this workshop.
- Consider your results from the StrengthsFinder® assessment.
- Which of your five Signature Themes enabled productivity in your work this week?
- Did you observe any specific Signature Themes in your teammates this week?
- What will you do going forward to maximize or develop your StrengthsFinder® strengths?
- Write a brief reflection as a journal assignment and submit it by the end of the workshop.
|“Eureka” moments||Questions||StrengthsFinder® –TeamCollaborationOrganized planningEveryone’s contributionFocused|
_.3 Journal Entry – Workshop XX
Name: Chandana Kolla
Additional comments: (feel free)….