2000 words by 9th of may
BCO321-STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT FINAL REPORT Task brief & rubrics
As an individual assignment, you may choose the same corporation as in your midterm exam to produce your final report.
You will develop and submit an audit report reviewing the basic Strategic steps the company has followed in the last three years, including the pandemic of COVID19.
1. Critically evaluate how the corporation has adapted its strategy during COVID-19 pandemic, since March 2020.
2. How has its main competitor reacted to the pandemic? Can you find similarities or differences in its approach?
3. What type of Corporate Social Responsibility programs has the corporation focused on during the pandemic?
You will need to:
· Apply and highlight the concepts and theories learned in the course
· Insert in your report figures, charts and images to support your models
· Refer if needed to articles, newsletters and videos you may find about the matter
· Identify areas of improvement you may find whilst auditing the company
· Type of Report: Word
· Word count: 2000-2.500
· Line Spacing: 1,5
· Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total word count.
· Font: Arial 12 pts.
· Text alignment: Double Justified.
· The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.
Submission: Via Moodle (Turnitin). Sunday 9th May at 23:59 CEST
It assesses the following learning outcomes:
|· analyze and explain the concepts, principles and practices associated with strategy formulation and implementation· demonstrate an understanding of the complexities of strategic management· conduct and present a credible business analysis|
|Synthesis(40%)||Student selects all relevant concepts, demonstrating an excellent understanding of the task.||Student selects some key concepts, demonstrating a good understanding of the task.||Student selects a few concepts, demonstrating a fair understanding of the task although some concepts might be missing||Student fails to select relevant concepts, demonstrating insufficient understanding of the task.||Student fails to select relevant concepts, demonstrating very limited/no understanding of task.|
|Evaluation(40%)||Student constructs a coherent argument to present a well-justified report.||Student constructs a mostly coherent argument to present a report with some justification.||Student attempts to construct a coherent argument and present a report, although it may lack justification or demonstrate minor misunderstandings.||Student attempts to construct an argument and present a report, although it lacks justification or demonstrates misunderstandings.||Student is unable to construct an argument to present their report. Insufficient/ no justification is provided and significant misunderstandings are in evidence.|
|Communication(20%)||Student communicates their ideas extremely clearly and concisely, respecting the page limit.||Student communicates their ideas clearly and concisely, respecting the page limit.||Student communicates their ideas with some clarity and concision. It may be slightly over or under the page limit.||Student communicates their ideas in a somewhat unclear and unconcise way. It is over or under the page limit.||Student fails to communicate ideas clearly or concisely and excessively over or under the page limit.|