There are a number of commonly used research methods that apply to the study of Learning.
- Describe one method that you think is the most important.
- Explain how this method has been used to research key findings in the field of Learning Theory.
- Propose your own research question related to Learning and Behavior that you might be interested in researching.
- How would you use this method to study your own question?
- Discuss any ethical considerations relating to either animal or human subjects that are important to consider when using your research method.