answer the 6 questions corresponding to primary care medication management. Provide responses and rationales. Support rationales with high level evidence.
- What is the Beer Criteria and what is its’ significance in prescribing?
- What is the safest method of calculating a medication dose for the pediatric patient?
- At what time period in a pregnancy can medication potentially have the greatest risk of causing malformations?
- If your patient sometimes forgets to take her medication, what type of medication half-life would be beneficial?
- Your patient is on the highest daily dose of his medication and it is not giving him the desired effect. What type of metabolizer is he with this medication?
- What food item interacts with many medications and should be asked about its’ ingestion, especially in the elderly?
- Due: Wednesday, 11:59 pm PT
- Length: A minimum of 250 words, not including references
- Citations: At least one high-level scholarly reference in APA from within the last 5 years