Now that you’ve learned about the requirements of a personal narrative essay. it’s time for you to write your own. Remember that a personal narrative should focus on the feelings, memories, and experiences of the author-you-and should tell a story about the author’s life.Be sure to review all of the information below before submitting your essay.
- Please be sure to include your name, student number, and exam number on the very first page of your essay. You may include this information in a header if you wish to do so.
- Using Microsoft Word, type your paper; it must be submitted in .doc, .docx, or .rtf format for grading purposes.
- Use double-spacing, standard one-inch margins, and a font no larger than the equivalent of Times New Roman 12.
- Your final draft should contain between 750 and 2,500 words.
- Please save your document using your student number, the appropriate exam number, and your last name, all connected by underscore (_) symbols.