DUE IN 18 HOURS
After watching the video you can answer one of the following questions.
(should answer questions clearly and fully in 400-500 words)
(Make sure the answers are connected with some information from the book ch9 as I attached.)
2. How can you teach problem solving and still have students develop basic skills?
3. What can teachers do to encourage creative problem solving? What types of things might impede students’ creative problem-solving?
Art Creation – Music/Dance/Poetry
· Introduce your paper
· Include the inspiration poem or lyrics within the document.
· Record the title, artist/author/composer, year, and place of origin.
· Briefly explain the background of the inspiration piece.
Personal Art Piece
· Include your original poem or lyrics within the document.
· Provide a title.
· Explain the background of your piece.
· Explain the thematic connection between the two pieces.
· How are they similar and different?
· Are they the same medium? How does the medium impact what the viewer experiences?