As a manager, you will have to control work processes and monitor performance. There are three types of controls that occur in organizations:
- Feedforward control: prevents future problems.
- Concurrent control: collects performance in real time.
- Feedback control: collects performance information after a task or project is completed.
For this discussion:
- Describe one control system used by your current organization or a previous employer.
- Identify the organization’s control system type.
- Should the organization use a different type of control system? Why or why not?
Be sure to respond to at least one of your classmates’ posts.
Your discussion main (original) post must be at least 250 words to fully demonstrate your understanding of the discussion questions.