What process is used to assign costs in an ABC system? Provide numerical examples.
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 20 /03/2021 @ 23:59 (End of week 9)
|Course Name: Cost accounting||Student’s Name:|
|Course Code: ACCT 301||Student’s ID Number:|
|Academic Year: 1441/1442 H|
For Instructor’s Use only
|Instructor’s Name: Khaled Almuaqel|
|Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained / Out of||Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low|
Instructions – PLEASE
· The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
· Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
· Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
· Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
· Late submission will NOT be accepted.
· Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
· All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
· Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Q1 What process is used to assign costs in an ABC system? Provide numerical example.
Q2 How is relevant quantitative and qualitative information used in special order decisions? Explain and analyze using numerical example.
Page 2 of 2